Yoga workshops are ideal to take your practice to the next level. They help to keep your practice fresh, challenging and stimulating and also offer learning experiences which may not be present in a class setting.
I am pleased to offer you the following workshops in 2017, details as follows:
Venue: to be confirmed
Dates: Please see individual dates per workshop. All workshops are held on Sundays
Cost: All workshops are £30.00 Pre paid booking is essential. Please pay online to secure your place. Bookings remain open until all places are filled. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis. A reservation of your place via Bookwhen is not confirmation of your place. Confirmation of your place is only given when payment has been received via PayPal. A waiting list may be set, please check per workshop. Workshop fees are not refundable. Please ensure you can commit to attending before payment. No credit given. The cost per workshop includes all tuition and supporting teaching material where applicable (e.g. handouts/workshop notes).
Suitability: All workshops are suitable for all levels except complete beginners (one year minimum regular practice required to attend). Over 18s only. Not suitable during pregnancy.
Equipment: For each workshop, please bring your own mat, blocks, bricks, a belt or strap and a bottle of water. Optional blanket for relaxation. Limited studio equipment available on first come first served basis. Please request any equipment needed at time of booking.
- Arrive on time as each workshop will start and finish promptly. Allow yourself time to park and to settle on to your mat once you have arrived in the studio
- Switch off ALL electronics, especially mobile phones and ensure that all alarms are silenced
- The studio is shoe free so please leave your footwear away from the practice/mat area
- Inform me of any medical conditions, injuries or recent surgeries. Workshops are not suitable if you are pregnant
- Keep body and feet clean when attending class. Do not wear strong perfume or scent
- Maintain integrity of yoga by observing detached awareness and an internal reflective approach to your practice.
- Always be respectful of fellow students, even if their opinion or practice style and experience differs from your own
- Always be respectful of the Instructor and/or guest instructor even if their opinion, practice style or teaching method differs from what you are familiar with
- Select the workshop(s) you wish to attend by clicking on ‘Book Online’
- Complete the online booking form via Bookwhen. This will appear when you click ‘Book Online’. This will reserve your space
- Return to this page, the main workshop page and scroll down to the end of this page to the PayPal icon
- Pay online by PayPal
- Your booking for your selected workshop(s) is complete
- Please note, workshops will show 6 months in advance of date shown. If you do not see your preferred workshop showing yet in the Bookwhen system, please check back later.
- Gift Vouchers are also available