Reiki sessions may enable you to shift blocked energy on a physical, emotional, mental, psychological and even a spiritual level. The number of sessions necessary will vary per person and will depend on individual goals. This will be discussed at initial consultation and progress reviewed per session. It can be quite challenging to introduce self awareness into your skills repertoire. Just give yourself time and space, it will come. If there is anything you are unsure of, just ask during the sessions. The first session is a general full body session on each of the Chakra points. Subsequent sessions are discussed with you. Please allow at least one hour for appointment. Actual treatment time may vary.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centres in our body in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in our Chakras may lead to illness so it’s important to understand what each Chakra represents. Here’s a quick summary:
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sensuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love.
Location: Centre of chest just above heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
All sessions are for over 18s only, not suitable during Pregnancy or if suffering from Cancer.
As a mobile therapist, the sessions will take place in the comfort of your own home. I am able to travel around Central Lancashire including Preston, Chorley, Horwich, Blackburn with Darwen, Garstang, Standish. Please enquire for other areas. You will need to clear a space in your lounge to enable the Reiki couch to fit. Each session is £35 payable at appointment.
Saturday 10am – 8pm
Reiki may have many potential benefits including:
- Reduced chronic pain and muscle tension e.g. back, neck and shoulder pain
- Calms and clears the mind
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Promotes deep relaxation and inner-peace
- Enhances the immune system, increases vitality and mental alertedness
- Restores balance, improves quality of life, provides a deeper sense of peace and well-being
- Supports personal growth
To book your session:
Use the contact page or email to book your session and state your preferred time slot. Reiki can be considered as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine. The sessions do not replace and are not a substitute for any treatment you are currently receiving from your GP or other medical professional. You will not be given any diagnosis or prognosis by me for any ongoing or underlying medical conditions. If you are in any doubt as to whether Reiki is a suitable path for you, please discuss your suitability to attend for Reiki with your medical professionals.
You will be given a medical questionnaire for completion at the first appointment. You need only do this once unless there is a change in your medical status.
So go ahead, Relax with Reiki